Our commitment for sustainability
For us talking about sustainability is not only
phrase-dropping - we actively implement sustainable development in our day-to-day
business. This is particularly true for transport, our offices and our charitable
commitment in training young people in the field of sustainability.
We implement the following measures:
- We take on assignments which aim at improving
- We travel by public transport; hence our employees all
hold a GA (Swiss rail card)
- We consciously minimise the use of cars. If we travel
by car we use a car rated at category A or B according to the EU energy
- If possible we try not to fly; if we, however, have to
use a plane we off-set our CO2 emissions.
- Our offices are located in a plus energy house which uses
geothermal and solar heat energy, as well as solar panels for energy production.
- We abandoned expensive promotional gifts in favour of
supporting the children's hospital in Zurich, respectively the fund for cardiac
children with aprox. 5% auf our annual profit.